53 Hesba Brinsmead is an adorable brick veneer home that offers low-maintenance and hassle-free living, double remote garage and a low-maintenance courtyard, a well-appointed kitchen that includes stone granite benches and is close to the laundry so you can conveniently do the washing while cooking.
The property features four bedrooms, ensuite, open plan living area and alfresco for entertaining.
The main bedroom includes an ensuite and walk-in robe while bedroom two, three and four have built in robes.
This property would be suitable for anyone looking for a low-maintenance property that offers city convenience and close to amenities.
Franklin has become one of the most desirable suburbs in the region. The close proximity to the Gungahlin Market Place and access to the emerging Light Rail corridor, are highly sort after aspects.
This property is in a neat and tidy modern condition.
Main feautures of the property inculde
- Adorable freestanding home
- 4 Bedroom
- Outdoor alfresco dining area
- Open plan living and dining
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- European appliances
- Granite kitchen in neutral shades
- Master with Ensuite & walk in wardrobe
- Lots of storage
- Walk through kitchen
- Small easy care yards
- 350 square metre block
- only minutes walk to franklin Primary school & franklin woolworths
- 2 Minutes walk to public Transport
- Conveniently located 3 mins drive to gungahlin town centre
- 10-15 minute drive to the city /and airport
- Build date – August 2010
- 6 Star energy rating
- living 152.0 Square Metre
- Garage – 38.0 Square metre
- Alfresco – 12.4 Square Metre
- Total roof area – 190.0 Square metre
- R2.0 wall insulation
- R4.0 Ceiling Insulation
- 2,000 Litre Water tank
- Rates $1,767
- Land Tax $2,286
- EER 6.0